Applications are currently open for interested foreign scholars willing to apply for international scholarship awards at sault college Canada. This program is available for only those interested in starting an educational program at the institution during the 2021/2022 academic year. This scholarship program is aimed at helping international scholars gain admission and further their studies in any post-secondary degree program at sault college Canada.
The deadline for this scholarship program is 14th of May 2021.
More information about sault college Canada
The Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a well-known College in Sault Ste. It is a public owned and financed educational institution in Ontario, Marie. Sault College offers full-time and part-time programs for post-secondary, apprenticeship, continuous education, and other program types of contract training for interested scholars.
Important information to Note about This Scholarship Program
- Host Institution: Sault College Canada
- Department required: not specified
- Invited nationals: International and local scholars
- Degree Level needed: Post-Secondary
- Number of Scholarships available: Not specified
- Mode of Application: Online. Via the official website
Benefit of International Awards At Sault College Canada
Successful scholars for this scholarship program will be exposed to the below benefits:
- This scholarship comes with a monetary value of $4000CAD which will be given to qualified international and local scholars.
- You will be exposed to conducive learning environment at the university and also rich educational resources to help you achieve your dream career goals.
Eligibility criteria for International Awards At Sault College Canada
To be eligible for this scholarship award program, do ensure you meet with the below criteria’s:
- Must be an international or local student with a valid study permit that allows you to school anywhere in Canada.
- Must have applied to study any post-secondary program at the institution
- Must be eligible for a study permit
- Must have met with all the admission requirements
- International students must meet with the English language requirements
- This award is not available to scholars who are in need of preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
How to apply for International Awards At Sault College Canada 2021
To apply for this program, please follow the steps below:
- First apply to study for any post-secondary program at the institution
- Ensure you meet with the admission requirements and also provide all the necessary document needed during the admission application
- Ensure you meet with the English language requirement. Results from TOEFL, IELTS are all accepted.