Applications are currently open for interested foreign scholars willing to apply George brown college international student scholarship. This program is available for only those interested in starting an educational program at the institution during the 2021/2022 academic year. This scholarship program is aimed at helping international scholars gain admission and further their studies in any degree program at the college in canada.
The deadline for this scholarship program is 5th of April 2021.
More information On George Brown College
George Brown College was founded in the year 1967, it offers a large range of part-time and full-time degree programs to both local and international scholars. George Brown College is estimated to have over fifteen thousand distance educational scholars from across the globe. Undergoing your studies at this educational institution will expose you to a wide range of services and rich resources that will help you excel both in your academics and also in your career. Scholars from this college are well known for their outstanding performance and leadership qualities in their community.
Important information to Note about This Scholarship Program
- Host Institution: George Brown College Canada
- Department required: not specified
- Invited nationals: International and local scholars
- Degree Level needed: Undergraduate and postgraduate level scholars.
- Number of Scholarships available: Not specified
- Mode of Application: Online. Via the official website
Benefit of George Brown College International Student Scholarship
Successful scholars for this scholarship program will be exposed to the below benefits:
- This scholarship comes with a monetary support that covers the full tuition fee for all successful scholars
- You will be exposed to a conducive learning environment at the university and also rich educational resources to help you achieve your dream career goals.
Eligibility criteria for George Brown College International Student Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship award program, do ensure you meet with the below criteria’s:
- Must be an international with a valid study permit that allows you to school anywhere in Canada.
- Must have applied to study any undergraduate or postgraduate program at the institution
- Must be eligible for a study permit
- Minimum GPA for this award is 2.5
- You must show proof of financial need
- Must have met with all the admission requirements
- International students must meet with the English language requirements
How to apply for George Brown College International Student Scholarship
To apply for this program, please follow the steps below:
- First apply to study for any undergraduate or postgraduate program at the institution
- Ensure you meet with the admission requirements and also provide all the necessary document needed during the admission application process
- Ensure you meet with the English language requirement. Results from TOEFL, IELTS are all accepted.