Best Lawyers in The World and Their Impact To The Law Society – Been a lawyer can be very interesting and difficult at the same time. Pushing hard from high school down to be called to bar can be a very difficult journey. But yet, the end point is been a lawyer than will be able to dispose his duty properly without been biased in your judgment. You should be able to defend your client in whatever situation they find themselves.
The purpose of this article is aimed at unleashing some important information about the best lawyers in the world and what you should be learning from their existence. This great men and women have gone through the law society and have laid down their impacts that is worthy of emulation.
If you are interested in improving your career as a lawyer, then we highly recommend you go through this article and learn from those that have gone through the same path.
Looking for a child support lawyer? Checkout the list of child support lawyers in your location by clicking here
List of best lawyers in the world and their achievements
Harish Salve is one of the most expensive lawyers from India. As a young boy, he aspired to be an engineer but ended up as a chartered accountant. He is currently working at the Indian bar as a senior advocate and a UK barrister with the Blackstone chambers. He is currently a specialist in constitutional, tax and commercial law.
Some of his achievements include:
- Served as a solicitor general of India in 1999-2002
- Was mentioned as the eighteenth most powerful individual in India as a 2009
- He worked with highly influential individuals and companies such as TATA, Vodafone and salman khan (An actor)
Interested in emulating him?
If you are interested in walking through his path or something similar, you mustn’t work towards been a chattered account. You can seek for a legal intern and also read more about legal internship. Lastly, you will need to be knowledgeable on tax and commercial laws.
Looking for a divorce lawyer? Checkout the list of divorce lawyers in your location by clicking here
Vernon Jordan studied political science at the university dapauw in Indiana. He was the only black student in the class then and there were over 400 students in his class. He secured his law degree at the University of Howard.
At this point, he is working as a senior manager at an investment bank firm known as freres and co. He is also a major stake holder at the board of director of cooperation which includes companies such as j.c penny, American express etc.
Some of his achievements
His achievements include:
- In 1961 he was involved in an important law suit against the University of Georgia on a case related to racial discrimination.
- He was given the spingam medal for NAACP in 2001
- He is currently holding an honorary degree from top universities in USA.
Interested in following his path
Following his path requires you to seek for a political science degree at any university. After that, you can go for a graduate diploma in law conversions.
Amal Alumuddin Clooney
Clooney studied jurisprudence at the University of Oxford and completed her LLM in New York at the New York University of Law. In 2002 she was called to bar in New York.
- In 2013 she became the counsel that looked into the use of drones in counter terrorism operations.
- She worked as a senior adviser to the united nations envoy on Syria known as kofi annan
- She worked with highly notable people which include yulia tymoshenko, Julian assange etc.
Are you interested in following her path?
To follow her path might be easier despite her outstanding achievements. You only need to seek for a law degree at any reputable law university such as that of the university of oxford. You can also seek for LLM even though the fees might be deterrent.
She seeked and completed her law studies at the university of Cambridge. After that, she became the special assistant lecturer of law at the University of Manchester. In 1969 she was called to bar.
Some of her repeatable and recognized achievements include:
- In 1986 Served as a professor of law at the university of Manchester.
- She served as the first female lord of appeal
- She also became the president of the supreme court of United Kingdom and was also the first female to attain such height then.
- Her top quote include “women are equal to everything”
Are you interested in following her path and becoming part of the best lawyers in the world?
You will need to seek a degree at the law university and also apply for teaching job in any law university.